REVEALED; Kenyan women love the money and not the man. See these...

REVEALED; Kenyan women love the money and not the man. See these 5 facts that will shock you to death

SHARE

Kenyan women are beautiful and attractive. They are daring and adventures that is why they like dating men from Nigeria and Uganda. Men on the other side are cheaters. Research reveals that 98% of married Kenyan men have cheated on their wives at least once in their marriage. The remaining 2% of the men are broke and have no luck with women. They are the men who go for young, naive school girls.

Well, lets face it, if you are a man, and by a man I mean someone who can provide, protect and spend, then you are one lucky fellow. Women nowadays do not hide the fact that they are in a relationship for money.

That’s the reason ‘Sponsors’ came to light, to bring hope to the beautiful girls who were not lucky in school a chance to have a lavish lifestyles. Many people have cursed and abused this women but the truth of the matter is, all women love money.

Well, that said, see the reasons for yourself here:

1. Age is just a number

age3_30042016Kenyan women will date men older than them provided he has money and scream on top of their voices that age does not matter. That’s the lie of the century and they use this phrase to protect them from public embarrassment. So men, your age matters as much as your money does which makes it even.

Continue reading

Loading...


Tired of losing to the likes of Sportpesa, Betin, Betway etc Try this site and win DAILY!!! Join them and Start Winning daily, plus 10 SURE TIPS DAILY!!! CLICK HERE