Electrocuted Kenya Power technician dies of burns

Electrocuted Kenya Power technician dies of burns

SHARE

Earlier this week two employees from Kenya Power Lightening Company were electrocuted in Nakuru while repairing a technical hitch. On-lookers stood helplessly and only took the video as the two technicians got fried.

Later the two were rushed to hospital for medical attention where one succumbed to the burns.

Mr Peter Ongeri Omenda, aged 40, died at Kenyatta National Hospital on Wednesday morning. The deceased was transferred from Nakuru to Kenyatta National Hospital since his case was critical.

kplc2_8042016Sources reveal that Mr. Peter had nearly 90% burns and died while he was being prepared for an operation. He left behind a wife and six children.

We at Waza pass our condolences to the family of Mr Ongeri.

 

Loading...


Tired of losing to the likes of Sportpesa, Betin, Betway etc Try this site and win DAILY!!! Join them and Start Winning daily, plus 10 SURE TIPS DAILY!!! CLICK HERE