SHOCKING VIDEO! Two Kenya Power Employees Electrocuted While Working on a Transformer!

SHOCKING VIDEO! Two Kenya Power Employees Electrocuted While Working on a Transformer!

SHARE

Two Kenya Power employees were electrocuted to death while working on a transformer in Nakuru yesterday.

The helpless onlookers could have done nothing to help them or rescue them as the sparks and sounds from the live wires were too fierce.
After the sparks of fire stopped flaring, their bodies were left dangling on top of the electric pole.

KENYA Power says the contracted technicians electrocuted was in Nakuru and probe is underway.

Here’s the video;

 

Loading...


Tired of losing to the likes of Sportpesa, Betin, Betway etc Try this site and win DAILY!!! Join them and Start Winning daily, plus 10 SURE TIPS DAILY!!! CLICK HERE