Weather Advisory- Driving in the Rains
– Switch on the lights and create visibility
– In poor visibility, use your hazard/ warning lights
– Maintain good distance from the vehicle ahead
– Don’t get distracted
– Don’t attempt to cross flowing waters
– Maintain good speed and you are in control of the vehicle especially on slippery surface.
– Avoid splashing water on pedestrians
- Change worn out wipers and check on their brakes.
- Carry car phone charger.
- Have a piece of cloth/small towel: handy to wipe windscreen when it gets misty.
Today affected area include; muthangari drive, Denis pritt near the dip, Lenana road roundabout and Kenyatta Avenue.
Yaya Center Basement