People have a way of instilling fear or unprecedented doubt with apparent facts that they know or have heard of . One of the biggest mistakes you can make as a purpose filled man or woman is to live within someone else’s reflection or to stand at the edge of who you are meant to be. Understand that:
1. You are enough. Everything you need to be is within your reach, in you and around you .
2. Never be afraid to stand alone . No one understands your battles more than you. If the environment and the individuals around you act as an anvil instead of an anchor, let them go.
3. Be the ruler of your roster. Be selective on who you let in. Every fertilizer is good but not every fertilizer is right for your crop.
4. Understand death. We are all going to die. There is a timer on each of our backs. They say when you live well, once is enough. I say, when you live liberated, in your truth, then once is enough. Live now like you will drop dead the next second. When you do that, nothing else matters.
5. Work on gratitude and purpose. Be thankful for both gain and loss. And have the mentality of prayer towards living on purpose.
This life is yours to live, and yours to enjoy and be happy.