PHOTOS; Checkout how make-up transforms your popular news anchors. Some look horrible...

PHOTOS; Checkout how make-up transforms your popular news anchors. Some look horrible without them on

SHARE

The faces we see on the screens are nothing more than a mask of powder and all that crap women put on. No offense though.

Women feel the urge to enhance their looks just to get the attention they so much crave for. If you ask me, 98% of women will apply make up everyday and the remaining 2% are either naive or house helps who have a lot of chores to get time to apply those make-ups.

However, the person who introduced make-ups did not make the rules straight. I believe make-up is an art that enhances original beauty and it should not be applied in excess. Unfortunately women have got it twisted.

The amount of make-ups on their faces will scare you, especially if unexpected rains decide to shower the earth. It is when you will break-up with your girlfriend after seeing the colour of tears change from colorless to black.

Anyway, that being said, lets take a look at these lasses who we see on screen everyday on their make-up escapades.

Please hold your breath since you might not like them so much after seeing this.

1. Kanze Dena

kanze1_12042016

kanze2_12042016Click on the next page

Loading...


Tired of losing to the likes of Sportpesa, Betin, Betway etc Try this site and win DAILY!!! Join them and Start Winning daily, plus 10 SURE TIPS DAILY!!! CLICK HERE