SAD: Electrocuted Kenya Power Employee Succumbs to Injuries!

SAD: Electrocuted Kenya Power Employee Succumbs to Injuries!

SHARE

After surviving an electrocution while working on a transformer at Nakuru on Sunday, one of the two Kenya Power contracted employees has succumbed to injuries while at Kenyatta National Hospital (KNH).

39-year old Peter Omenda is said to have passed on today morning while undergoing treatment after being transferred from Valley Hospital in Nakuru.

The technician suffered 50 per cent burns after when power was switched back on to a transformer they were working on.

“The patient has developed kidney failure, a condition that requires a specialist and he may be put on dialysis to manage his condition,”

said one of the doctors at Valley Hospital.

The deceased colleague Felix Odhiambo is lucky because he suffered 9 per cent burns and is still recuperating with his condition expected to stabilize soon.

Kenya Power’s control room operator is being blamed for the incidence occurrence. He switched on current before informing the technicians.

Loading...


Tired of losing to the likes of Sportpesa, Betin, Betway etc Try this site and win DAILY!!! Join them and Start Winning daily, plus 10 SURE TIPS DAILY!!! CLICK HERE