UPDATE: Student dies and another hospitalised after taking methanol in the lab

UPDATE: Student dies and another hospitalised after taking methanol in the lab

SHARE

Girls at Longewan Secondary School broke into the laboratory on Sunday and stole methanol. One of the girls is now dead after confusing the drink while the other one is still in hospital in critical condition.

According to Samburu OCPD eight students, five boys and three girls took the chemical, the clever ones mixed with soda while some did not mix. Some of the students who took the drink were treated and discharged.

Methanol is the simplest form of alcohol found in beer, wine and spirits – but much more toxic.metha1

 

 

A girl died and another was hospital after students broke into their school’s laboratory and drank methanol.

Eight students of Longewan Secondary School broke into the laboratory on Sunday, September 4 and stole the substance.

They tried diluting it with soda while some took it dry.

Loading...


Tired of losing to the likes of Sportpesa, Betin, Betway etc Try this site and win DAILY!!! Join them and Start Winning daily, plus 10 SURE TIPS DAILY!!! CLICK HERE